CSR - Cruising Street Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Cruising Street Racers forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sad goodbye to a once so great team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Some0ne

Some0ne

A sad goodbye to a once so great team Empty
PostSubject: A sad goodbye to a once so great team   A sad goodbye to a once so great team EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Hello everyone,
as you may have noticed the team is slowly going apart.

We don't talk to each other as much anymore, don't do as much together and don't experience LFS as a team.
The channel is (almost) always empty and people are pretty inactive. The people i saw most in last month were Monster and Hoshi, which really isn't much.
CSR has got a long history, remembering BMWCan and Crille, it always had great people aboard. I'm not saying it's not the case in this moment but apparently some people close to me left already, and there are not so many left.

It was a great time in the team, although the experience got distorted with time and i doubt it i will ever have as much fun nowadays as i had when i joined.
Please don't look down on me because i decided to leave, as i'll always remember you as teammates and hope you will too.
This said, i hold my thumbs for CSR to become as big and fun as it was, i still have hope in you guys.

As much as it hurts to say that, It's time to say Goodbye.

gl&hf

-Some0ne

Last edited by Some0ne on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trance

A sad goodbye to a once so great team Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye to a once so great team   A sad goodbye to a once so great team EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 am

dude we woudn't look down on you.. sorry to see u leave.

the reason we have not that many active members is, coz we don't have that many members left. and some r on holiday.

we r trying to sort the team out. with a new image,server,website,and events. we will be doing this before recruting any 1 els into the team.

but i'll be sad to see u leave the team, but wish u the best of look in the future, you will be sadley missted by myself and every 1 els!

Good luck Buddy!!!
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye to a once so great team
Page 1 of 1