CSR - Cruising Street Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Cruising Street Racers forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biggi's App :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggi

Biggi's App :D Empty
PostSubject: Biggi's App :D   Biggi's App :D EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 am

LFS username:[DIH]Grilla
LFS Nickname:[DIH]Biggi
Full name:Scott Ling.
Where do you live?: England
Do you speak basic English?: I hope so :s
Total KM's on the TC servers: Driven distance: 9,273 km
How active are you on a weekly basis?: Well I play LFS a fair bit but I have like 6-7 other games I play so i switch between them all.
Interested in joining any other TC teams?: Not really.. I was thinking about TT.. Only cause my friend was in but then I didnt and ecventually he left
Controller used?: Well I have a wheel. not sure of its name but its Thurstmaster... But I normally just use mouse.
Anything else:Erm no not really.. But you may like to know I have ADHD and Asperges. And I was on tablets for them but made me feel sick so I had to stop.
Why would you like to join CSR and how could you help improve the team? Because I hear they are going to start/have started doing team things and I just want to come along and have some fun doing events and crussing with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
DopeyD

DopeyD

PostSubject: Re: Biggi's App :D   Biggi's App :D EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:33 am

Hello Biggi.

Thank you for your application, however, on this occasion I am afraid you have been unsucsessful. From checking your user status on TC you are currently not an active enough TC user to warrant a recruitment slot.

Should you become more active, you may wish to apply come the next recruitment period.

Best Regards,
DopeyD

Back to top Go down
Biggi

PostSubject: Re: Biggi's App :D   Biggi's App :D EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 am

Just because of my low Km's? I go on tc like 4-5 times a week.. And the reason its low is because I got a half a year ban but I'll try again anther time Smile Thanks for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Johan

PostSubject: Re: Biggi's App :D   Biggi's App :D EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 am

Nah its not because your low on KM's. There are people who got CSR Recruit, with +- 7000km's on the TC servers. But they are more active then you are.
Back to top Go down
Biggi

PostSubject: Re: Biggi's App :D   Biggi's App :D EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 am

Its because im considered not active because of my half year ban that I did and cause I didnt play much accually before that. But I play alot accually just as much as anther guy who did get accepted since my ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggi's App :D   Biggi's App :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggi's App :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSR - Cruising Street Racers :: Team Recruitment :: Applications :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: