CSR - Cruising Street Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Cruising Street Racers forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVENTS - CSR FOX League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandaboy

EVENTS - CSR FOX League Empty
PostSubject: EVENTS - CSR FOX League   EVENTS - CSR FOX League EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 am

I am proposing that we have run a FOX league, there will be a race every week (maybe fortnightly?), with a championship. We can invite other teams and drivers to take part in the league. The course will be chosen by the winner of the previous race. I would be happy to run, organise and admin the event.
Seeing as we have 3 excellent servers, I thought we could use them wisely.
I would like your opinion on this
Kieran
Back to top Go down
Luke.

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS - CSR FOX League   EVENTS - CSR FOX League EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:11 am

I like this idea, although I'm not much of a racer (I'm crap!) I would still be willing to take part Smile
Back to top Go down
DopeyD

DopeyD

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS - CSR FOX League   EVENTS - CSR FOX League EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 am

Yep sounds like a good idea, i'm happy to setup a dedicated for it if required. Smile

Back to top Go down
Pandaboy

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS - CSR FOX League   EVENTS - CSR FOX League EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:00 am

Cool, what nights should i host it on, its either Friday (slashes with FM Fox Junkies), Saturday or Sunday as I cant do any other evenings every week!
Back to top Go down
Pandaboy

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS - CSR FOX League   EVENTS - CSR FOX League EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 am

CSR FOX LEAGUE EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS EVERY MONTH, I Might run a one off FOX event on another day and see if that will get more people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS - CSR FOX League   EVENTS - CSR FOX League Empty

Back to top Go down

EVENTS - CSR FOX League
Page 1 of 1